Thursday, February 7, 2008

clothes fold

As you hang or fold each piece of clothing, recite a positive
affirmation or two. Because folding laundry is so boring, your mind
naturally goes into the alpha state and becomes fertile ground for
positive magic.
I think it has something to do with the fact that
our washer and dryer are upstairs, where all our clothes also live. I
used to always fold clothes while watching TV in the evening, but I'm
apparently too lazy to cart baskets full of
I just finished doing
laundry, I hate folding clothesfitted sheets are the worst ..there is
no way to fold themI just end up almost just rolling them upgrrrrwellI
am on for a bit if anyone would care to chat.XOXOO.
~*~Jennifer~*~
posted a clip of one at her blog, which inspired me to try this as a
one-time project we could make and as a way to make folding clothes
together more fun and easy. I made my own tweaks to the slightly
different style in
I would never ever complain about the way he
folds laundry. Why? Because he is actually doing laundry. Lately, I
must admit, I can barely keep it in check with only four of us and
two of those have half size clothing.
The Lowdown: Organic
children's clothings tends to be a two-fold subject. First of all,
the organic and eco-friendly clothes tend to be made in more ethical
work environments that adhere to Fair Trade regulations.
I actually
like the inner fold look more than the outer-fold double eyelid look
because I feel it gives you eyes a bit more depth, and you get the
"single" and "double" lidded look in one go. But I digress.
The same
prayer I'll be saying during the rest of my day as I fold clothes,
change diapers, pick up food crumbs, etc. A short and simple one it
will be, but no less from the bottom of my heart. God can hear us no
matter where we are,
I don't do the folding or putting away. Troy
and the kids do all of that. You see Troy actually LIKES to wash the
clothes and fold them. It kinda seems weird to me but you will not
catch this chic complaining at all.
The product if for drying
clothes inside your home and looks pretty interesting. The picture is
shown below. You could click on the same for getting a better view.
Bathla clothes drying stand. It is a fold-able unit including wheels

Middle Easterners clean our clothes and sell us gasoline and ice
cream). There should be more millionaires in our communities if we
owned our own businesses, not just the man of "gawd" - he is not the
only God wants happy,
Don't throw your clothes on the floor when you
get home – put them in the hamper or fold them and put them away in
the correct pile if you're not washing them. That way, you can
maintain the current state of organization and be happy :)
Thanks
Trend Insights for sharing with us. My mom would love to see this
video.
The Japs are definitely good at it! :)
1st baby: You pre-wash
your newborn's clothes, color-coordinate them, and fold them neatly
in the baby's little bureau. 2nd baby: You check to make sure that
the clothes are clean and discard only the ones with the darkest
stains.
If you use a cloth diaper with cover method, simply cut
shirt into rectangles and fold into diaper cover as thick as you'd
like, or fasten with Snappi or pins if size allows. Again, stitching
the sides may be a good idea if you intend
"My choice in clothes are
cooler, hence the reason why you went from wearin' blue to black,"
John said, shoving him back. "Going on missions with you is a dirty
business, darker colors hide all the stains." "And I also have.
They
don't ban swing sets, do they? On the other hand it would have been
much more interesting if the energetic children spinning around
actually dried the clothing. Instructions for building below the
fold. ::Modern Mechanix
She'd go upstairs with me in tow, get the
clothes out of the Maytag dryer and sit on the floor with me while
she folded and I rolled around in the pile of clean clothes. It made
her laugh then and it still makes her laugh!

http://rhinestone-clothing.blogspot.com
/2008/02/spiegel-clothes.html

No comments: